Smart Fitness Tracker
100% Original Mi Band Heart Rate Monitor For Android 4.4 and iOS 7.0 Passometer Fitness Tracker
Buy now with confidence through our 100% secure shopping cart and receive FREE shipping worldwide
Note: Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for delivery
Smart Fitness Tracker Specifications
- 100% original mi band 2 wristband
- Visible time, and every step
- Fitness.heart rate and sleep tracker
- OLED display,view time,step count,heart rate
- ADI accelerometer and optical heart rate sensor
- Upgraded pedometer algorithm, hypoallergenic silicone band
- 20-day battery
- Lift wrist or tap button
- view time,step count,heart rate,and more
- Time, steps, heart rate Fingertips
- Time Display Steps Display
- Heart rate measurement
- Low power consumption OLED display
- Military-grade ADI sensor
- Power-efficient ADI accelerometer, optical heart rate sensor
- Resistant to scratches and fingerprints
- Anodized 0.05mm ultra-thin button
- 2nd gen Bluetooth 4.0 for faster, stable connections
Compatible Minimum Requirements:
1. Requires Bluetooth 4.0 or above.
2. Compatible with Mi 3, Redmi Note 4G, or any device with Android 4.4 and above.
3. Compatible with iPhone models 4s and above that run on iOS 7.0 and above. For IOS devices : iPhone 4s / 5 / 5c / 5s / 6 / 6 Plus / 6s 6s plus
For smart unlock features:
1.Xiaomi (MIUI 6 and above): Mi2/2S/2A, Mi3, Mi4, Mi Note, Mi4C, Redmi 1S, Redmi 2/2A, Redmi Note, Redmi Note2 Note3, xiaomi MI5 4S XIAOMI MAX
2. Note: Mi Band’s phone unlocking feature requires smartphones with MIUI or Android 6.0 and above.
Smart Fitness Tracker FAQs
- Does Mi band 2 has radiation? Could there be any effect on my health?
- Mi Band 2 adopts low power consumption Bluetooth technology to make its radiation much lower than Bluetooth Headsets. Its radiation is much less than one-thousandth of the radiation from a smartphone.
- Does Mi band 2 has big, middle, small model?
- No, you could adjust the length of Mi band 2’s strap.
- Wrist strap length: 235mm
- Adjustable length: 155-210mm.
- What’s the material of Mi band 2’s wrist strap and its advantage?
- Wrist strap material: TPSiV Clasp: aluminium alloy
- How Mi Band 2 counts my steps?
- Mi Band 2 uses ADI accelerometer that basically reads all your movements. Combining with a newer motion algorithm, more precisely track your sports. The result is accurate.
- How long does it take to charge the Mi Band 2 each time? Do we need to charge the Mi Band 2 for 12 hours during its first charge?
- It usually takes about 2.5 – 3 hours to reach full battery capacity.
- Mi Band 2 uses Lithium polymer battery and overcharging doesn’t allow the Mi band 2 to store excess battery. We also don’t recommend charging the Mi Band 2 only after using up all its battery because that will affect the battery life in the long run.
- I have connected my Mi Band 2 for charging but it doesn’t show the charge station. Why?
- Try re-plugging the Mi Band 2 core multiple times or gently shake it to see if it can be detected.
- Ensure that the USB port (on your computer or other devices) is functioning normally by testing it on different Mi Band 2 charging cables.
- Go to your Mi-Fit > Settings> My devices > Mi Band 2 to check the charging station.
- If you buy a new Mi band 2 cannot charge, you can try to put him in the refrigerator inside for a few hours, so you can activate the battery
- Mi Band 2 cannot be detected by my phone, what should I do?
- First, please check whether your Mi Band 2 has power.
- Second, please put your Mi Band 2 near to your phone.
- If it does not work, please restart Bluetooth or reboot your phone.
- How many times will the alarm vibrate?
- The alarm will vibrate 5 times when you touch the touch panel on Mi-core, it will stop vibrating. If you don’t touch, the Alarm will vibrate once every 10 minutes.
- Why did I fail to test my heart rate?
- When testing heart rate, stay still. Do not shake your arms.
- What factors will affect the result of heart rate test?
- If you shake your arms or wear Mi band 2 too tight, it will affect the result of heart rate. Please keep calm, stay still and wear Mi Band 2 correctly.
- Note: The heart rate can also be affected by skin colour, scar and tattoo, etc.
- How does the Mi Band 2 monitor heart rate?
- Mi Band 2 monitors heart rate through PPG (Photo Plethysmo Graphy). The theory is that blood is red, it will reflect red light and absorb green light. Mi Band 2 uses this theory to get the blood run through your wrist and get the heart rate information.
- How to check App version and firmware version?
- App version: Go to your Mi-Fit App > Settings>App version
- Firmware version: Go to your Mi-Fit App >Settings>Firmware version